Sorry-Not-Sorry Day Tote
This super stretchy day tote is ready to handle anything you throw in it! Amazing for carrying a change of clothes, a quick trip to the grocery store, or as your biking go-to bag.
Artwork created by: Jessica Johnson
• Tote made from a soft, supple double knit neoprene fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Printed inside and out with a vivid print that will never fade
• Easy adjustable 44” strap
• Strong metal hardware and professional bar tacking
• Each day tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, hang to dry, do not bleach
Shipping: This specialty product is printed only when ordered (print-on-demand). The order enters into our suppliers’ production workflow 12 hours after the order is placed. The 12 hour “hold” is in case there are cancellations which prevents unnecessary inventory leading to landfill waste. This timeline between when your order is placed and when you should receive it takes approximately 7-10 days depending upon the location of where it’s being shipped to. If there are any delays in the production process, you will be notified promptly.
Returns: We rely on the Quality Assurance of both the manufacturer and our suppliers to do their part in ensuring their product is of the highest standard. Unfortunately sometimes things slip through the cracks and it’s possible a less than perfect product gets shipped. Should you receive your product with defects or the imprint is unacceptable please contact us immediately. We will do our utmost to ensure you are completely satisfied.